Dining on Campus
We’re glad you are here and hope you will enjoy the many different dining options on campus. From Campus Way Cafe, our resident dining facility, to our Dining Pavilion at the University Union, there is something fresh to fit every palate and lifestyle. We have a strong team here at CSU San Marcos and are constantly looking to improve so we can continue to provide you with a world-class dining experience, value, innovation and above all, delicious, healthy food.
- Spring meal plans on sale NOW
- Fall meal plans end on 12/17/23 (Breakfast only)
- No winter meal plans
- Spring plans begin 1/19/24 (Brunch/Dinner)
- Last day for full refund 1/18/24
- Last day to cancel for prorated refund 2/5/24
- Spring Break Campus Way Cafe open Brunch/Dinner 3/18/24 - 3/23/24
- Cesar Chavez Day 4/1/24 Brunch/Dinner only
- Spring meal plan ends 5/19/24 Breakfast only
Eating on campus saves time and allows students to focus on academics and other personal pursuits.
Several meal plan options are available to fit each students' lifestyle and eating habits. All meal plans come with meal swipes + dining dollars!
Meal plans offer a discounted price-per-meal. Time and money are valuable. Reduce costs for gas, groceries, and eating out.
e世博注册 Dining Services has a variety of solutions to meet the needs of students and faculty & staff.
Campus Way Cafe
Campus' new all-you-care-to-eat resident dining experience. Once inside, this 300
seat venue comes alive with indoor/outdoor seating, six different dining stations,
the sounds of music in the background and conversations amongst peers. Enjoy your
breakfast, lunch or dinner!